So here is the latest on our new home. Siding is going up, plumbing and electrical stuff is installed. Yesterday they put the front door in place. Now we have to ask one of the neighbors kids to put her little hand though the lock hole and break us in. Oh well, they fight over who gets to do it.

Marci is enjoying her summer vacation. This begins her annual scrapbooking marathon, wherein our spare room turns into a vast array of papers, stamps, photographs and other forms of various media.
I am being kept busy at work and at church. Worship team takes up 2 weekends a month.
Here is a picture of me rehearsing for tonights service....

I still don't understand why they wont let me sing.
1 comment:
Good News... so much MORE is being accomplished on your home than in my dining room. I'M SLOW AS SLUDGE!!!
Love you guys. Glad to see your home coming along as it is.
Post a Comment