We have walls! Sean and I stopped by the "construction site" on Saturday to find a crew of 6 Mexican men working on our house. When we stopped by again Sunday to see what they had accomplished, we realized they had drywalled the entire place and had done a great job! They're amazing! On Monday evening, we noticed that the seams were taped and someone had started mudding (I sound like I know what I'm talking about, don't I?). Now all they have to do is finish mudding and spackling, finish putting siding and shutters on the house, install cabinetry and appliances, finish the trim and fireplace mantle, install lighting, lay the flooring, install plumbing fixtures, attach doors, put up railings and banisters, paint, blacktop the driveway, pour concrete for the patio and sidewalk, install a garage door, grade and seed the lawn, and landscape the yard. That won't take very long, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment