Friday, August 17, 2007

Counting Down

We're on the home stretch. Next Friday is settlement. That's 7 days, folks! All we want to do is live in our new home and sadly, we've become very impatient. Currently, we're living in squalor and amid boxes. Who wants to clean around boxes, or even bother cleaning when we'll have to do a big job of it when we move out of the townhouse. So we just keep turning a blind eye to the filth.

On a happier note, I have new photos of the latest developments on the house.

Seeded front yard (backyard too) and mailbox. We can get mail! Landscaping probably will be finished after we move in.

Can't wait for Sean to use the new appliances to cook dinner for me.

Fireplace and ceiling fan in the family room functioning properly. And note plush new carpet. I walked around in my socks. Ahh, such squishyness!

Little concerned about this light fixture. Looked smaller in the store. But I think I like it.

Funky breakfast nook lighting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks neat. Anxious to see the furniture in it. It won't be long. Maybe we can get down Labor Day weekend to take a look. Mom E

Rachelle said...

Hi Sean and Marci! Your place looks great! We are so excited for you guys! Hey Marci....don't forget to have us over for dinner...we can all relax and enjoy some iced tea while Sean whips us up something nice on those new appliances! HA! HA! - Love you guys - Rachelle

p.s. we have a blog to!!! with1step.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I've been checking your blog...thanks for a peek! Looks great! Heidi