Here is a quick statistical update in my battle "of the bulge"
1. Lbs lost: 6
2. Days craving bacon: 26
3. Days craving bacon and eggs: 26
4. Days with no bacon: 26
5. Total Medical bills from various lab tests to tell me I have high Cholestorol: Approx $3200.00
6. Days spent thinking that the cost of medicine in this country is daylight robbery: 26
7. Days spent enjoying the newer "slimmer me": hmmm, about 10.
8. Number of times Marci has told me she doesn't want to hear how fast I have lost weight, because I am a guy and its "not fair:" at least 4
9. Number of Lbs to go: About 3
10. Inches lost on waistline: 1.74
11. Cholesterol score: Hopefully dropping.
Sean.
3 comments:
Your wife is right! It is not fair how fast men loose weight. We just bought a home gym and I think Phil lost weight just purchasing the thing! MEN!!!!!!!
Wow, I just learned something new about Phil and Rachelle!
Our home gym sold for a tenth of its cost at our last garage sale!
It IS irritating how quickly men lose weight.
Have you ever had the thick cut peppered bacon? It's amazing! I'm really being mean.
Very Funny.
And Sean- Marci is right... it just isn't fair. :0)
Post a Comment