Thursday, August 14, 2008

New Do

Well, I finally did it. I got it chopped off. What a relief! I am actually happy with the results. Less hair and no more gray. What do you think? Only nice comments please. If you don't like it, lie!

10 comments:

mabelgold said...

I LOVE IT! So light, so chic! You're probably wishing you did it back when it was 90F this May. :)

Anonymous said...

Looks Great!

Pam said...

You look great! Very modern and sassy! I love it! I should really cute my hair again- but I'm so lazy so I just leave it long.

You look great! I'm sure it feels good to have that back to school hair cut done!

Rachelle said...

I Love It! Very Hip!

I love when my gray is gone..the heck with diamonds, great color is a girls best friend!

Colored With Memories said...

hi marci...

i don't really know you...wouldn't have ever guessed you had any gray to hide...

i think the new 'do looks great!!

Anonymous said...

Love the hair cut!!!! So stylin'. This is the first that I checked out your blog - very cool!

Anonymous said...

From Mom S
Love you hair Marci, it really suits you and I bet it feels great.

Anonymous said...

That is so adorable. I really like it. I can't wait to get mine cut. I haven't had anything done to it in a year and a half. UGH!!!

Anonymous said...

It's really cute Marci, although being gray isn't too bad. Really didn't know you had that much of a problem with that. But I do like the cut. Anxious to see it in person. Love, Mom E.

Anonymous said...

You are stylin' as always! I'm going to have to follow your lead with the color deal soon....so thanks for taking the lead!