This would be Sean fixing the hole. A hammer, aim 'n flame, and a little bit of stone and tar should do the trick, don't you think?
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Fixing Things
About 10 minutes ago I heard some noises coming from the garage. I opened the back door to find Sean, just having returned from the car wash with my car, putting on the finishing touches. Then I noticed that our year old, smooth driveway now has a gouge taken out of it. Hmm? So I ask, "Sean, why is there a hole in our driveway?" Sheepishly he looks at me and says, "Oh, I tried to jack up the car in the driveway. It's not bad, is it?" I remarked on Sean's tendency to not think things through before acting, shook my head in wonderment and came back inside. About 5 minutes ago, I went outside to see this . . .

This would be Sean fixing the hole. A hammer, aim 'n flame, and a little bit of stone and tar should do the trick, don't you think?
This would be Sean fixing the hole. A hammer, aim 'n flame, and a little bit of stone and tar should do the trick, don't you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just thinking of Sean, a hammer, aim 'n flame, and a little bit of stone and tar in the same sentence makes me break out in a strange combination of fear and laughter.
I say Kudos for trying Sean!! :)
Post a Comment