Saturday, July 4, 2009

Vacation


Why do vacations have to come to an end? Why isn't there someone here to make my bed for me every day or turn down the covers and place my slippers by the bed, take my order at one of five resort restaurants, or bring me a mojito by the pool? I want to go back to Mexico!

Sean and I spent 7 fabulous days at Dreams Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. We had a lovely suite overlooking the pool and the ocean. We would sleep in and then wander down to the restaurant of our choice to have breakfast. Then we would walk around the resort for a bit before heading back to the room to get ready for a day relaxing by the water. Sean would swim and float around while I basked in the sun or under an umbrella with a good book (or a good book that I downloaded onto my new Kindle 2). Many times we would take a late afternoon nap and then get dressed for dinner at one of the 5 restaurants at the resort. We did spend several hours one day riding ATVs and then another day down in Cabo by the marina. Sean spent a morning on his own in San Jose del Cabo, taking in the sites and snapping pictures while I lounged some more by the pool. I also treated myself to a massage . . . ahhh! The weather was a perfect, dry 95 degrees every day. The food and drinks were delicious. Life is good in Mexico.

Click to check out our photos . . . Cabo

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Yes, the same Iguana freaked me out daily!!!! Great, now I'm having flashbacks!!! Great pics! Phil and I want to go back next summer... you in?