Monday, October 19, 2009

Organization

For those of you who know me well, know that I'm the queen of organization. I can't help myself. It's the only way I function. So, this weekend I completed a new organization project. My closet. I've been wanting some sort of system since we moved in two years ago. Finally, I found a nice little DIY system at Lowe's. It's nothing fancy, just Rubbermaid. But it had all of the little components that I wanted and a low price tag. Sean helped me hang the hang rails and uprights and I finished it off with the shelving, rods, drawers and bins. I have to say I'm pretty pleased with the final result.

Now if only I could get Sean to let me organize his closet!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

You can come do ours!!!! Yikes!

Anonymous said...

What happened to your Blogs new look. This looks like the old one.
Love the organization. Now do you want to come and do mine? Love ya, Mom E