At the start of the new year, Sean declared this the year of fun. We've had a lot of stress and frustration in our life over the past few years. So he decided that we should let it all go and just have fun. Not a bad idea! And fun we have had.
In January, I spent a weekend with my college roommates in NYC and Sean bought a motorcycle. Too bad it was a bit too cold to ride it. He still managed to get a few icy rides in. He also started playing several gigs at McCleary's Pub with the Matt Goss Band. In February, we spent a lot of time doing things with friends and took a trip out to Chambersburg to spend a weekend with my parents. March brought Spring after a LONG winter, and that in itself was FUN. We made our annual trek to Cove Valley Camp for Maynard and Friends weekend. Great times with old pals. The best news of the month turned out to be that my sister and her family have moved back to PA for good! I'm so glad to have them nearby again. And just last weekend, Sean and I took a mini-vacation to New York. More on that to follow. As you can seen, the year of fun has started off on the right foot. More fun is on it's way as we move into May and the summer.

For those of you who do read this blog, I hope this brings you up to date. Hopefully we can keep up with it in the future.
2 comments:
WOO HOO for a year of FUN!
Yeah, I kept checking off and on and all I saw was "Girls". Nice to see your additions. Love ya, Mom
Post a Comment