I love this next picture. Already Sean's at work cleaning the countertops! The cabinets were installed last week and we're pleased with the results. We can't wait to get our stainless steel appliances in there.
A little glimpse into a bathroom. This is the master bath and note the 2 SEPARATE vanities. Loving that! I apparently have issues with sharing. Oh, and toilets are now in place. Not quite ready for use, but sitting in position.
So, that's the latest. Breaking in is getting harder to do. Soon the neighbor kids won't be able to fit a little hand through the hole in the front door. We're sure they'll install the deadbolt in the near future. And the little window well for the basement that has been broken for a while will most certainly be fixed soon, making it difficult for me to shimmy down through it (thankfully there are no pictures of that). We are just ready to stay permanently!
2 comments:
I couldn't be happier for you. Please send me your address... would love to get the pottery barn and restoration hardware catalogs on their way. :)
Sean & Marci, it was a wonderful day to move, 104 degrees. Thanks again for the invite!
I am so happy for the both of you and I know before long you will make it your home! Can't wait to see the other colors you will paint! It really looks awesome and with the love of both it will be better yet!
Can't wait to see the bed roon furniture! As Sean has mentioned "This is where the magic happens" as I mentioned only see the furniture!
May God Bless your new home and make it a place of love and happiness!
Much love from both Jenny and John :)
PS we will wait for the invite for the Big Party! lol
Post a Comment