We're a little bored with our blog. Sean suggested that we change to Wordpress and found that they have a free blogging setup now. But I'm not sure just yet. I looked at it a bit yesterday and I feel that I can do everything here on Blogger that I can do on Wordpress.com. And I'm simply too cheap to pay for web hosting, so that I can use Wordpress.org or the iWeb software on our Mac. So for now, we're just changing the design. Maybe that will take away some of our boredom.
2 comments:
I love to play with my design and template - there are lots of free designs for blogger out there, too. And of course I like to tinker with it and add my own little touch to the html. I don't know anything about wordpress so I am of no help there. But I understand not wanting to pay for web hosting- I love blogging, but I'm not going to pay to do it.
I noticed right away!
Post a Comment