Friday, July 4, 2008

What If . . .

This is not the first time I’ve been tagged but it’s the first time that I’m actually responding to a tag (Sorry, Rachelle, for never answering your request). But since I’m on summer vacation, I have some time on my hands. So, thanks to Robyn, I have some questions to answer. Here we go:

1. If you could inherit a comfortable home in any city in the world that you could use but not sell, where would you want it to be?
  • Can I have 2 choices? Paris and Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
2. If you could be instantly fluent in one other language that you currently do not read or speak, which would it be? Why?
  • Spanish . . . it has become such a predominant language, it’s beautiful and I could sure use it to communicate with many of my students’ parents.
3. If you were given an hour to spend an unlimited amount of money in any store in the world where would it be?
  • Banana Republic . . . I just really like their clothes.
4. If you had to give your children to the care of someone famous, whom would you pick?
  • I’d give my hypothetical children to Kirk Cameron (remember him from Growing Pains). Hey, he’s not as famous these days but I know we share similar values and he's already doing the father thing.
5. If you could cast an actor now alive to play you in a new film, what kind of film would it be and whom would you choose?
  • It would have to be some sort of comedy (hey, I live with Sean and life gets a little comedic around here), with a little romance thrown in to satisfy my girlie side. I think I’d like Sandra Bullock to play me. I’ve always liked her. But I really like Julia Roberts too. I’m so undecided about these things.
6. If you could have an elegant dinner alone with anyone presently alive, whether you know them or not, who would you want it to be?
  • My favorite guy, Sean!
7. If you could resolve any single dispute, anywhere in the world what would you solve?
  • Child abuse and neglect
8. If you were instantly able to play one musical instrument perfectly that you have never played before, what would it be?
  • The guitar! I love when Sean plays the guitar and have talked about having him teach me (think that may put a strain on the marriage?).

Now I get to tag some folks, something I’ve never done. Take a crack at it friends . . Glen or Amy, Rachelle (feel free to blow this one off like I did for you), Chelle, and Katie.

(And feel free to reply to this post with your own answers!)

No comments: