Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Home Again

We are home. I'm already missing the 83 degree weather in Phoenix. We stepped off of the plane this evening in Philly and I almost suffered from frostbite. What a shock to the system! But as always, the vacation must come to an end. Sean and I had a fabulous time with my sister, brother-in-law and nephews. It was so wonderful to see them and spend some quality time together. We meandered around Old Town Scottsdale, took in the sights in Sedona, relaxed together, and strolled the streets of downtown Phoenix. Sean and I needed a little get-away and this was a perfect opportunity. Thank you, Lori, Michael and boys. Miss you already!

(P.S. There are photos of the trip. I'm married to Sean and his new camera, aren't I? He's editing them as I type. We'll post those later.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a wonderful time with your family and are home safe. See you soon .
Love,
Mom S

Colored With Memories said...

sounds like a great time. isn't AZ beautiful? i was born in mesa, but we've only been there once since we've been married.

i'll have to check out your photos.