I spent the past weekend at a camp with 150 middle schooler's from LCBC. To say I had a great time would be an understatement. It felt really refreshing to just get out of town for a few days, and hang around with some good friends. Getting to play some bangin' rock and roll worship didn't hurt either. I am amazed at the energy of middle schooler's. Its either full speed go, or a full stop - with nothing in between.
I took the trusty Canon 30D with me and snapped some candid shots of us spending some time backstage. I love that camera, almost as much as my guitar, Susan. After using it for a while now, it just feels like an extension of my eye - I just look, focus and push the button. Snap, there you have it.
Oh well, there's not much else going on these days. I can't believe its almost February.
You can check out the photos from the camp here
2 comments:
Glad you had fun! ;)
Where was the camp? Looks like a cool location. Nice scenery. Mom E.
Post a Comment