Saturday, January 31, 2009

Winter Baby


Sean and I are getting an Old English Sheepdog. Right now she's small. Fairly soon, she'll be big. We have to wait for another 2 weeks to bring her home. Ugh! That's so long. Let the photos speak for themselves. Our Winter is adorable! Link

8 comments:

amyesteele said...

Winter is the CUTEST dog I have ever seen! We have to ichat as soon as you get her.

Rachelle said...

Two weeks!!!! I want to see this pup on Friday! Bummer =( Congrats! Winter is so cute!

Pam said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you. We know first hand what a joy she is going to be. Our Old Eng Sheepie, BOOTS, was a wonderful pet to our whole family. Can't wait to meet WINTER. Cute, cute.
Love,
Mom S

Colored With Memories said...

how fun...love the name too!

Anonymous said...

We had an Old English Sheep Dog growing up, those pictures make me miss her.

Cheyne and Tanya said...

Beautiful!!!

Carolyn said...

Oh my gosh...she is too cute!!!!