She has also taken to burying her bones in various places in the yard. Strange since we give her more than enough food. Last night Marci watched as our dog skillfully and carefully tried to bury her rawhide in the couch. Very cute I'm told.
We hope to transition her from the crate soon - just not sure I trust the massive beast alone in our house all day by herself. The fear of coming home to pieces of our furniture is still all to real.
She loves the snow - she romps around outside in the cold loving every minute of it, I guess with that big coat she doesn't feel the cold too much. Winter is still in love with the neighbor dog - "lucky" When she was a pup he used to knock her right off her feet, now at a full gallop towards him from Lucky runs for cover.
If I get home early enough and let her out, her favorite part of the day is to sit on the front lawn and wait for the school bus to drop off the kids. A few of them walk by and give her a nice pat on the head and a hug. She just sits there, and then trots off to the backyard, ready to give Lucky a good stare down.
We love her, she's full of character. Marci tells me all the time that she thinks she's the cutest dog ever. I cant help but agree.
Sean.
2 comments:
I agree, Winter is the cutest god ever! :)
OR DOG... My BAD! HA!
Post a Comment