Sunday, November 28, 2010

Festive

It's that time of the year again! The festive time, when everyone is jolly and joyful. I love this time of year. I, of course, jump into the season much faster than Sean. He takes a little time after Thanksgiving to get into the Christmas spirit. But he does humor me and let me drag him along to the tree farm to get our tree. He's a good sport about cutting it down and hauling it to our car and helping me set it up in the stand. After that, he's hands off and I do the decorating. Well, he does put the lights in the outside bushes , for which I'm thankful. Winter even got into the decorating spirit yesterday. At least I think that was what she was doing when I caught her carrying an ornament in her mouth! The house is mostly decorated, the air is brisk, and now I'm going to revel in the celebrations, parties and excitement around me.

Happy festive time to you all!

No comments: