Since this blog has taken a back seat to Facebook, I rarely ever look at it. But this afternoon, I took a peak and realized that we haven't posted a thing since the summer.
Just 2 posts ago, I wrote about running. I'm glad to report that I am still running and actually finished the "Run the Bridge" race again with my friend Malayna. I also have worked back up to running 10 miles, so I'm on my way to running a half marathon, hopefully by next spring. Winter keeps me motivated too, as she's started running with me. She's a great companion.
The Year of Fun continues. Since the last post, we took a Disney vacation with my parents, sister and her family. Walked miles and miles and sweltered in the heat and humidity, but have a marvelous time. We took another trip out to California to visit Sean's brother's family. As always, we had a ball! Sean purchased a Triumph motorcycle in August, upgrading from the Ninja. He's been on several rides with a group from church. Loving every minute of it. Just 2 weekends ago Sean and I took another weekend trip to NYC and saw "Promises, Promises" and took in the sights of New York. Always a good time.
So, you can see we are still enjoying ourselves. I asked Sean what happens when the Year of Fun ends. He said we just move into version 2.0. :)
1 comment:
Version 2.0 sounds awesome!
Post a Comment